★Review from the VE★ Frozen Tuna(冷凍マグロ)#1290

•  
  • 721
  • 5
  • 3
Nov 25, 2014 23:06 VE review EO online conversation school(s)
Today’s teacher was a male Canadian. There were four students including me. Today, we practiced reporting sales performance using a chart. The sentences below are what I used during the VE lesson.

Tuesday, November 25th, 2014

If you look at the graph, you will see that the sales of Frozen Tuna in New Delhi has been fluctuating. It was sold 15 million yen in the first week, but it went down to 7 million yen in the second week. In the third week, it increased up to 18 million yen, however, it nose-dived to 2 million yen.

We haven’t looked into the reasons for these decline, but I suppose, during the second week, tuna wasn’t caught well and the price rise affected the sales figures. Also, during the 4th week, it had been very hot, so summer heat might have affected the result. Because frozen tuna could be difficult to reserve during such hot weather.

However, this is just my guess, so before taking actions for turning this trend around, we need to research on it first, and find out the real reasons for these declines. It might be a good idea to ask the local people about our products as well.