It was three o'clock in the morning when the phone rang...

•  
  • 696
  • 0
  • 1

Michael has been almost whole week working really hard for his science project and this call it can't be good. "Hey, Alice here, I just want to inform you that Isy, the tiger, is getting worst. Maybe you want to come to the lab". Michael got up, put on his clothes, took his keys and went to the lab as quickly as he could.
When Michael arrived everyone was worried looking after to the tiger. "Hey Alice, what's going on?" Alice put him in the picture really quickly. Isy is the last female tiger of uncommon species and she was pregnant so they had been taking care of her to save that.
Michael and his partners started to do things but it seemed that nothing was working.
After a couple of hours later, when everyone was exhausted looking for a cure, Isy moved. Michael bowled over, Isy was waking up! All the people went straight to the Isy’s jail. Everything had changed and now she was in save.
3 months later, Isy gave birth a 3 smalls tigers to save the most beautiful species of tigers that world has ever seen.