0508_(Translation Practice) A male from Kaohsiung vented his anger online

•  
  • 167
  • 3
  • 2
May 8, 2018 01:31 translation TC-to-EN
This is a practice Chinese-English translation.
Please let me know your opinions and suggestions about this translation.
I would value them highly.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Source (text in the original language):
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/lang/archives/2018/04/05/2003690673
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A male from Kaohsiung vented his anger online, announcing his attempt to bomb Kaohsiung MRT and HSR. His trace was tracked by the police’s online investigation, and he was arrested at 1:00 on the morning of last Sunday.

When the National Police Agency’s Railway Police Bureau was conducting an online inspection at 8 in the evening last Saturday, they found comments left by an online user surnamed “Hung” showing his attempt to make bombs to blow off MRT and HSR. A task force was immediately formed to start investigating the issue and collecting relative information.

After filtering online comments and analyzing the evidences, the police figured out his real identity and arrested him at his residence in Kaohsiung’s Zihguan District.

Meanwhile, they also obtained posted threatening comments about bombing on his Facebook page from his PC. He admitted that he left those comments to release feelings because of the obstacles of his work and also said that he doesn’t own any bombs and has no ability to make one.