20190419_(Translation Practice) South Korean Superstar Hyun Bin on His Asian Fan Meeting Tour

•  
  • 72
  • 1
  • 1
Apr 19, 2019 16:07 translation TC-to-EN
This a Chinese to English translation exercise
All ideas on how I can translation this better are welcome. Please leave comments below ^^
Source (text in the original language):
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/lang/archives/2019/04/19/2003713628
-----------------------

Six years since the last performance tour, South Korean superstar Hyun Bin started his Asian fan meeting tour last Saturday. He is scheduled to meet the Taiwanese fans at the National Taiwan University Sports Center in Taipei tomorrow, and head to Hong Kong next month. The ticket price tomorrow ranges from 2600 to 5600 NTD.

The actor caused a huge sensation when acting in 2005 popular TV show My Lovely Sam-soon, and in 2010, he reached the summit of his career with popular TV series Secret Garden. To promote his fan meeting in Taipei, he has recorded a message to greet the local fans in Chinese. Moreover, Some lucky fans will have a chance to have their photos taken with their idol.

This heartthrob recently has stared in the weekend TV drama Memories of the Alhambra. With the story background settled in Spain, the story centers around a series mysterious events caused by AR. He is also nominated for Best Actor at the 55th BaekSang Arts Awards for the role.