0406_(Translation Practice) Katy Perry stages Taipei concert on Wednesday

•  
  • 122
  • 0
  • 1
Apr 6, 2018 12:53 translation TC-to-EN
This is a practice Chinese-English translation.
Please let me know your opinions and suggestions about this translation.
I would value them highly.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Source (text in the original language):
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/lang/archives/2018/04/06/2003690739
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American pop singer Katy Perry came to Taiwan and performed at Taiwan’s Taipei Arena for the second time on Wednesday. To have a perfect show, ten crates of relative devices were shipped to Taiwan, including equipment and six gorgeous costumes, in order to bring sensational impacts and surprises for over 10000 fans

According to the record label, Perry’s “Witness: The Tour” concert tour began at North America last September, and it was well received at 60 concerts through few months afterwards. This concert tour is held to promote her fifth album “Witness”. The highest ticket price at the concert in Taipei costs 8800 NTD.

Perry reportedly rekindled her relationship with actor Orlando Bloom last year, who showed up at Perry’s first concert in Japan at the end of last month. She was initially scheduled to hold a concert in China last November, but it was cancelled because her visa was rejected.