help me with my IELTS preparation, please

•  
  • 311
  • 2
  • 2
Jan 17, 2013 20:13 IELTS
Many people say that the only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work. How far do you agree or disagree with the above views
Good job” for different people means different things. For somebodygood job” is to work in the office with a good salary. For somebody it is to be a dancer or journalist. For somebody else it means to live in country and be a farmer.
But trivial idea of good work is an office employee with big responsibility and good salary, insurance, sustainable in the present, confidence in the future and affluent old age.
So if you want go to work in the office you do need a university diploma, because get there without any college or university course pretty hard. But history knows a lot of examples of very successful people without any higher education.
All the great people who made something big in their life told that the most important thing is self-education, which can make you high professional and unique. Though you cannot become a doctor only reading many books and you do not have right in Russia to be a teacher without university course.
But a lot of writers, artists, journalists and actors never went to university but have a success and more than a good job.
It is always depends on personality’s goals and ambitions. If you want to achieve something you need to work hard every day.
Higher education teaches you think. Work could give you unique experience and make you very professional, but not in all spheres.
So everybody make a choice go to university or work after school to getting a nice job in future.