Latest Comments

Feb 4, 2013 06:54 made 3 corrections for Presentation
Yeah, "Do I make myself clear?" is such a motherly thing to say. Only really works when you're scolding a child!
Feb 4, 2013 03:25 coolioso commented on KFC
Hahaha, even I never knew his name! (What type of American am I?)
Feb 4, 2013 03:00 Amarxist made 11 corrections for Cake
Here is a blonde joke for you to digest(learn, take in, 飲み込む). They go like this: Question: "Why do blondes always smile during ...
Feb 3, 2013 20:26 Lisaveeta made 11 corrections for Cake
She was obviously operating on automatic.
Feb 3, 2013 18:40 made 5 corrections for Cake
Your English is brilliant. :) Now you know they have strawberry and chocolate cream puffs at that cake shop.
Feb 3, 2013 16:23 Lisaveeta made 4 corrections for Wise Mother
In English, there is a saying, "If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas".「悪い人と付き合うと悪いことが起こる」という意味です。I guess this ...
Feb 3, 2013 03:03 Beau made 3 corrections for KFC
Feb 3, 2013 02:34 Amarxist made 7 corrections for KFC
「もうちょいで思い出せるんだけど」 What's ちょい, is that ちょっと? Is it a more recent thing? I've seen it a lot recently. Usually combined with もう. ...
Feb 3, 2013 02:19 Laughing Monkey ESL Dojo commented on KFC
I think the old fellow was just fooling them. He knew it was (Colonel) Sanders but he said "Donald" as a joke. On that same...
Feb 3, 2013 01:25 made 5 corrections for KFC
Donald? Where'd he get that name from? Donald Duck?
Feb 2, 2013 14:30 Laughing Monkey ESL Dojo made 8 corrections for Silly Prank
A quicker one is "do you want your palm read?" If the mark says yes, then smear ketchup on it and run.
Feb 2, 2013 14:22 Amarxist made 13 corrections for Silly Prank
(I smell my hand again.) (I notice I used really good hair tonic.) (Not mad anymore.) That was an adventure. It took me a bit to...
Feb 2, 2013 12:43 Amarxist made 3 corrections for Mermaid
I have to admit, I laughed very hard as well to what you father said. You setup the situation well and I could clearly visualize that bei...
Feb 2, 2013 10:57 hey made 8 corrections for Mermaid
You're English is incredible! I did not find any corrections that needed to be made. Keep up the great work! That story is ...
Feb 2, 2013 07:31 SeanBanville made 1 corrections for Mermaid
A funny story. What did your mother say after that?
Feb 1, 2013 20:41 porksoda made 8 corrections for 謝謝
That's hilarious! Great job! There are a lot of different ways to refer to the bathroom. These are some suggestions.
Feb 1, 2013 14:05 Amarxist made 4 corrections for Wise Mother
「バカがうつる」 Hahahaha, I never realize Japanese would phrase it like this. It's almost exactly as we would phrase it. We say it in a few ...
Feb 1, 2013 12:19 Beau made 2 corrections for Wise Mother
What did they do to become dumb? lol
Feb 1, 2013 08:51 Amarxist made 8 corrections for 謝謝
As usual, your story made me laugh. And I'm not just being sweet. You really have funny and interesting entries.
Feb 1, 2013 06:00 Hayden commented on Dad
Sorry for not correcting, but that is a brilliant story xD
Feb 1, 2013 03:27 El Joe commented on Dad
HA HA funny story.
Feb 1, 2013 01:07 Laughing Monkey ESL Dojo made 8 corrections for Dad
Well done!☺
Feb 1, 2013 01:06 Amarxist made 5 corrections for Dad
Hahaha, I can really relate to that. Most of my family doesn't speak English, so when I visit them in Thailand(I'm a mix of races...
Jan 31, 2013 12:09 Amarxist made 4 corrections for Chicken
I really makes sense to me the way you were thinking then. It is actually very interesting. I always appreciate you providing English &am...
Jan 31, 2013 11:55 Amarxist made 8 corrections for Air Guitar
Haha, I really like the sound of エア社長. Quite funny!
Jan 31, 2013 08:15 SeanBanville made 3 corrections for Chicken
Nice story :-)
Jan 31, 2013 02:38 Laughing Monkey ESL Dojo made 7 corrections for Air Guitar
LOL that's a good 1!
Jan 31, 2013 02:13 nagatonoishi made 11 corrections for Air Guitar
へへエアしゃちょうって
Jan 30, 2013 09:35 Amarxist made 2 corrections for Shopping list
Double posting, hard worker! Would you mind getting me some Pocky if you're going?
Jan 30, 2013 09:20 Laughing Monkey ESL Dojo made 1 corrections for Shopping list
Have considered going the preschool route and safety-pinning it to your sleeve?
Jan 30, 2013 09:20 coolioso made 3 corrections for Shopping list
Haha, that is funny and frustrating at the same time. Your English is very good! Keep up the good work!
Jan 30, 2013 09:18 made 1 corrections for Shopping list
Ha. I've done this before.
Jan 30, 2013 08:36 Amarxist made 8 corrections for Girl's idea
I don't like parties too much, but that one sounds a bit more interesting with it being International. Although I don't want any ...
Jan 30, 2013 07:49 j2dalo made 4 corrections for Girl's idea
Jan 29, 2013 17:42 Jake made 3 corrections for The reason why I study English
Jan 29, 2013 12:30 Zzuumi made 7 corrections for The reason why I study English
Because your grammar is basically flawless except for a few things, I thought what would be most helpful for you is to help you flow your...
Jan 29, 2013 12:04 Amarxist made 7 corrections for The reason why I study English
Good work again! I just cleaned up some of the punctuation used. I have to ask.. do you know the meaning of the song title now? ^^ ...
Jan 29, 2013 11:59 Beau made 5 corrections for The reason why I study English
Haha, in the song title "Like" means "similar to" or "to resemble" a virgin. And Japanese is still hard f...
Jan 29, 2013 11:55 Allie made 13 corrections for The reason why I study English
Your English is amazing!
Jan 29, 2013 11:48 El Joe made 1 corrections for The reason why I study English
Your English is very good.
Jan 29, 2013 10:14 one made 6 corrections for Lie
Very good. I see some improvement (^ ^ )
Jan 29, 2013 07:59 Allie made 11 corrections for Lie
Great job. And very funny, I like it a lot.
Jan 29, 2013 07:58 Amarxist made 9 corrections for Lie
Funny entry again. ^^ Every think of trying for the Olympics? Tokyo is a candidate to host the next Olympic games!
Jan 29, 2013 07:50 made 3 corrections for Lie
Catyさんは、早いランナーですね。。。
Jan 29, 2013 07:40 JBgroovy made 1 corrections for Bookstore
hahaa, nice story! I enjoyed it!
Jan 28, 2013 15:20 Jake made 3 corrections for Old men's Joke!
Good work! :P
Jan 28, 2013 11:55 Amarxist commented on Old men's Joke!
More recently we have called those "Dad Jokes" here in America. It is because the older men, who are our Fathers, love to make ...
Jan 28, 2013 09:04 one made 5 corrections for Old men's Joke!
Heh, I actually found it a little funny (^ ^ ) I've been quite interested in goroawase since I learned about it a few months ago.
Jan 28, 2013 08:54 Daniel made 4 corrections for Old men's Joke!
I got it haha XD laaa get on skype more! ^^
Jan 28, 2013 08:54 Laners made 5 corrections for Old men's Joke!
I guess since everyone knows that joke it's not funny anymore, but it's my first time hearing it so it made me laugh :)