Latest Comments

Feb 18, 2013 09:46 hey made 1 corrections for .
Be careful. It was tricky opening your post without a title. I had to click the period, and I missed the first two times. ;) An old DO...
Feb 17, 2013 17:29 リンゴ made 1 corrections for .
Feb 17, 2013 13:05 VioletVisions commented on When you ask someone to do ...
I actually studied politeness levels a bit in school (I am an English major). Although English doesn't have special polite forms like...
Feb 17, 2013 11:05 hey made 9 corrections for Kanji is very mysterious.
What an amusing post. :) Perhaps all four people under the umbrella are in love, so they can be close. :p
Feb 17, 2013 10:34 hey commented on Lang8にタイトル欄がないってことは、私がこうやって...
W'oh. I see.
Feb 17, 2013 09:59 Languagegirl ランゲージガール made 16 corrections for Help me, please!
Pretty good :) Keep studying!
Feb 17, 2013 00:36 Jake made 6 corrections for Kanji is very mysterious.
Hahahah once again very funny. :) Kanji is definitely mysterious and I'll never understand 親切 and how it is meant to mean Kind! Bu...
Feb 16, 2013 18:49 Anya made 6 corrections for Kanji is very mysterious.
Kanji is weird sometimes :) I wonder if there is an explanation for such kanji such as 傘 and so on~
Feb 16, 2013 09:51 Beau made 2 corrections for Dodoria of Dragon Ball
小さい添削だけ。:)
Feb 16, 2013 00:17 AndrewD made 3 corrections for Dodoria of Dragon Ball
Feb 15, 2013 21:56 Nee commented on Dodoria of Dragon Ball
Wahhhhh!!!! Risa you know DBZ??? I would have never imagined that you were a fan. I love ヤジロベー . Best samurai EVER!!!!
Feb 15, 2013 19:03 Jake made 3 corrections for Help me, please!
Nice job! Your English is improving. :)
Feb 15, 2013 12:49 Beau made 2 corrections for Help me, please!
Very good. :)
Feb 15, 2013 08:51 Jerry_Mexico made 2 corrections for Homemade chocolate
Feb 15, 2013 08:43 clover made 2 corrections for Homemade chocolate
Haha! This is a very cute story...what matters most is that he enjoyed it. :) Very well-written journal!
Feb 15, 2013 08:42 made 4 corrections for Homemade chocolate
lol that's a funny story x3.
Feb 15, 2013 07:27 Jake made 2 corrections for Valentine's day!!
Hahaha no you don't! >.< That's my job instead. :p Good work!
Feb 14, 2013 23:48 Hayden made 3 corrections for Valentine's day!!
Good work, since your English is so good I had to be strict :D As for the protesting, I'm not sure if I should think they are bei...
Feb 13, 2013 17:29 Jake made 3 corrections for E-Mail
Hahahahah I feel sorry that he lost his wallet, but your brother is funny. :P Good work!
Feb 13, 2013 13:32 シャッネンくん☆ made 2 corrections for E-Mail
Hopefully the little that I did add helps out! That really was quite a funny email!
Feb 13, 2013 05:01 nagatonoishi made 16 corrections for Typical Japanese
You've done it again catyさん。 :D
Feb 12, 2013 12:45 Laughing Monkey ESL Dojo made 8 corrections for Grandpa and Little boy
Is it a pun? Like the fruit of summer is the persimmon? 柿/夏季
Feb 12, 2013 12:37 Beau made 5 corrections for Grandpa and Little boy
面白い冗談ですね。^^
Feb 11, 2013 14:01 hey made 5 corrections for Typical Japanese
That's a very interesting post. Thank you for sharing. :)
Feb 11, 2013 05:34 SeanBanville made 1 corrections for Typical Japanese
And my opinion is... "No I don't think so." :-)
Feb 10, 2013 08:35 made 3 corrections for Typical Japanese
Ha. Clever.
Feb 10, 2013 03:13 made 3 corrections for Female Pride
Feb 10, 2013 00:28 Beau made 4 corrections for Female Pride
Hmm so is the government trying to help families afford more children?
Feb 9, 2013 20:18 カリン made 1 corrections for Female Pride
I don't think "yelled from the floor" sounds very good... just "yelled" would've been fine. =) And maybe &qu...
Feb 9, 2013 17:32 Amarxist commented on Fairy
ちっ、ケチな妖精だな~三つだけ願いを叶えてできないか?
Feb 9, 2013 10:52 SomeCallMeChris made 4 corrections for Fairy
These are all very small point, but when we use periods to indicate a pause, they're supposed to be in groups of three. Lists should ...
Feb 9, 2013 01:28 Amarxist made 6 corrections for Rice Cooker
Sounds like something my family would say. ^^
Feb 9, 2013 01:06 Amarxist commented on The catch phrase
These are incredibly insane. o.o I have no idea how to interpret the Japanese, I'll ask you some questions later. I want to figure...
Feb 8, 2013 23:51 Beau made 3 corrections for Rice Cooker
Great! 炊飯器を持てばいいのに。:)
Feb 8, 2013 04:12 Amarxist made 2 corrections for How can I cut ポッキー (pocky)...
Hey don't do that to Pocky. I need the full amount. I'm a hungry person you see! If you have a flavor to cure sickness let me know.
Feb 8, 2013 01:24 Laughing Monkey ESL Dojo commented on How can I cut ポッキー (pocky)...
Ha? I don't get it.
Feb 8, 2013 00:39 Nee commented on Idea
WORST IDEA EVERRRR RISA!!! If you wanted me to read your entries all you had to do is ask hahaha.
Feb 7, 2013 21:32 Jake commented on Amazon
Hahaha, once again you managed to make me laugh a lot. ⊂((・▽・))⊃
Feb 7, 2013 20:40 ブレン commented on How can I cut ポッキー (pocky)...
━一  うそ!(((( ;°Д°)))) とてもおもしろい。
Feb 7, 2013 17:48 Amarxist made 3 corrections for Amazon
I'll be sure to send your mother some gifts just for making me laugh so hard.
Feb 7, 2013 17:41 Amarxist made 6 corrections for Idea
It's a good idea but.. there's a character limit (probably 255 characters). So your post would have to be very small. ^^
Feb 7, 2013 17:06 Alex made 3 corrections for Amazon
Haha that's nice xD
Feb 7, 2013 15:45 Archer made 9 corrections for Idea
Good idea! But as you stated, it would probably have the opposite effect.
Feb 6, 2013 05:29 Amarxist made 9 corrections for FIGHTING Nemo ヾ(・ω´・*)oc
Hahaha, he corrected you on your English! That's very cute. ~(=^・・^) ヾ(^^ ) ヨシヨシ Your turn to help me now! 「ある午後に、私の甥っ子が我が家...
Feb 6, 2013 00:47 Laughing Monkey ESL Dojo made 8 corrections for FIGHTING Nemo ヾ(・ω´・*)oc
I'd watch "Fighting Nemo"... I should like to see the sharks go at it with the crabs...
Feb 5, 2013 19:11 Jake commented on Valentine Plan
Don't worry you didn't make really any mistakes! There are just somethings that sound a bit more natural. Your posts always make ...
Feb 5, 2013 12:13 coolioso commented on Valentine Plan
Genius!
Feb 5, 2013 02:16 Amarxist made 9 corrections for Valentine Plan
The custom here for Valentine's Day is people give whoever they like/love Valentine's Day gifts. It is not restricted to girls gi...
Feb 5, 2013 00:57 Laughing Monkey ESL Dojo made 6 corrections for Valentine Plan
Seems a bit extreme to me...
Feb 5, 2013 00:45 Amarxist made 14 corrections for Presentation
Hahaha, quite funny! Especially in that situation. It is not that people assumed that it was like being a Mother. It is in that situation...