It is better to watch a film at home on video than at the cinema.

•  
  • 117
  • 0
  • 1
Mar 27, 2014 03:14 FCE

It is said that if you really love cinema, you will enjoy the most watching a film on a big screen at the cinema. But, what about those people who don’t think the same and prefer staying at home?

On the one hand, it is a fact that cinema is becoming more and more expensive, so this is one of the advantages of watching a film at home. Moreover, comfort is higher at home, due to you just need your pajamas and a fluffy blanket (hands up who prefers wearing pajamas instead of a cold and uncomfortable pair of jeans and a sweater). Another reason to stay at home to watch a film is the fact that nobody is disturbing you (coughing, speaking by the phone, talking loud…).

On the other hand, if we finally stay at home, we might lose that feeling of being sat down on the seat, smelling the pop-corn and waiting for the great film that is about to start. Because sometimes you’d better pay the ticket instead of lose your sight looking at a 14.5’ computer screen.

To sum up, depending on the film, you’ll decide whether it deserves spend your money at the cinema or not.