Disneyland in Calfornia

•  
  • 306
  • 2
  • 2
Hi, how are you doing? I hope all of you are doing well. :)

It's been fairly warm for the past couple of days, but it's going to go back to winter cold days again! Brrrr.
Yet, I feel spring is coming soon because my allergy to pollen is getting worse day by day. lol

I'm going to post about one of the places we went on our honeymoon a year ago!

We went to Disneyland in Calfornia. The scale of it was almost the same with the one in Japan, and I felt so familiar with the atmosphere because some rides are mostly the same with the ones in Japan.

Back in the days I was a student, I went to Disneyland in Japan many times, so I can't really count how many I actually went there.

Back to the story, we enjoyed every rides we took and taking pictures. While we were waiting on a line of a ride, we noticed something that was totally different from Japanese Disneyland which made us surprised!

We rarely see workers of Disneyland talk while they are working except for something that is related to thier work.

What we saw was some workers were talking about what they'd had for lunch! It wasn't in a way that they tried to hide their coversation from us, but they spoke it out loud so that most of us in the line could hear. lol

My husband and I were so surprised to see that and said each other that that was exactly what we liked about America!

Sometimes, working in Japan makes us breathless because of some rules.

That's about all for this post. Thank you for reading!