Not That Simple!

•  
  • 413
  • 2
  • 1
I've been really feeling that how hard it could be to take care of children aged 2 and 3 all at once!
Even though they are in a same class, it doesn't necessarily mean they are at the same level of understanding. It depends greatly on when they were born.
In Japan, schools start from April. So, there are basically children who were born during April 2013 to March 2014 in our class. The thing is that there's this big gap between children who already turned 3 and children who just turned 2 a few monthes ago. Those who already turned 3 are able to sit nicely on their chair and listen carefully to what teachers are saying while those who just became 2 can't. And that's what I've been having a hard time handling with. I asume this is because of their brain improvement that hasn't yet reached some sort of levels. I know when the time comes, they are able to sit nicely and listen to the teachers. But it doesn't mean we can let them do as they like waiting for that time to come! I've been trying to teach them how they should behave, but always end up scolding a lot because they soon forget what I just said.lol
Patiance is really needed to decipline the children aged 2 and 3!