Browsing

•  
  • 341
  • 4
  • 2
Hi, this is my second post today.

I think I've been posting a lot even though I have a 3 month old baby. You might be wondering how I handle childrearing, doing household chores, and posting on here. Well, I always post on here while he's sleeping or being breastfed, and I think I've been able to balance them so well so far.

The other day, I got a free catalogue from a online shop where I'd bought some maternity clothing before I gave birth to my son.

There are a lot of baby clothes and nursing clothes which fit my taste on the catalogue.

I've been browsing it these days, imaging how my son and I look like in those clothes.
I also think how I should cordinate with the clothes I already have.

I'm not going to buy anything from the catalogue because I don't think I'll have a chance to put them on for a while. I also don't want to pile new clothes up in my closet. My closet is already full!

However, I think I'll have to buy some clothes for my son because he's almost running out of the size he's been!

The clothes he's been wearing for the past three months are still nice and clean.

I'm thinking how I should do with them when he gets new cloths.

Maybe I'll have to make some space somewhere in the closet to store them, because I want to keep them for memory.