Quick Post 2

•  
  • 264
  • 2
  • 2
Hi, how are you doing? I hope all of you are doing well. :)

We're still at my parents' place. Initially, my son and I was going to stay over here for only two nights, but it turned out that we're going to stay here for another two nights. This is actually because my husband, who has caught a cold, suggested us to stay more until he gets better. Since our son is just 2-month-old, he sounded like he didn't want to make our son catch a cold. Any diseases at this time of the year can be really contagious.

It's been three days, and I feel like I've been so lazy ever since I came here.
My mother is helping me a lot, and she sometimes even takes over my duty to taking care of my son, like changing diapers and putting him to sleep.
Even my father gives me some time to relax by taking over my duty..

I can't be more thankful to them.

My parents are out for job right now, so I'm going to clean up this house while they're away. Luckly, my son is sleeping now. hehe.

I've got lots of idea to write on here! A friend on here gave me good ideas to post about when I wrote I'd run out of ideas, and I've came up some good topics as well as her suggestions. I'll be posting some of them next time! Thank you Stinkeymonkey san for giving me good advices!

That's about all for this post.
Thank you for reading!