Cover Letter for a job

•  
  • 106
  • 0
  • 1
Dear Human Resources manager,

Good morning,
I am VL, Italian BIM architect.
I graduated from the Politecnico di Torino, after having spent a period of study and work for about two years in Brazil, thanks to the Erasmus Extra UE project.
I have had the opportunity to work in different companies and architecture firms, which are involved in residential, commercial, and exposition projects, providing me with experience in architecture, Italian building regulation, 3D modelling and interior design.

I have worked under the guidance of a Senior Architect in preparing, developing, and editing drawings, models, images, and other documents.
I have been pursuing a postgraduate professional Master's in BIM since March 2018 at the Politecnico di Milano, which provides an internship for a period of at least four months. This will allow the skills acquired during the lessons to be applied to BIM.
Right now I want to work for a company where there are many personal growth and career development opportunities as well as access to high profile projects.
For me it would be an honour to be a part of and contribute to a company like yours which has a friendly, supportive and exciting work environment.

With my international professional experience and education in architecture and BIM, along with my skills in team collaboration I am confident that I would significantly benefit your company.
I am a self-motivated, energetic, and organized person. I am able to work as part of a team and collaborate on projects, I am also very eager to learn more and expand my knowledge.
My enclosed resume clearly shows my knowledge of work as well as my ability to work with a variety of softwares such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign), BIM modeling softwares (Revit, Tekla, Allplan), 3D computer rendering softwares (SketchUp, 3ds Max) and profiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).

Please accept the enclosed resume and feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
I appreciate your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely.