My experience with a event company

•  
  • 57
  • 0
  • 1
I collaborated with the architecture and event company Multicom. In these months I worked on the Salone dell’auto preparation, an important car exposition in Turin. The idea was create stands of 1, 2, 3 or 4 modules, which structure was done with Americana structure (in Italian we call “Americana” this type of girder and pillar). Then, all this structure was cover with wood white panels and the automotive company logo.
The base on the ground, where the cars were positioned, was made in wooden platform, and under this platforms, to reinforce, there were wooden x element.
Depending of the interest, the automotive companies could rent 1,2,3 or 4 modules, which means have more spaces to show more cars.
It was an interesting project because I could be follow it from the beginning, until the event ends.
And every module was different to the others, because the condition of the ground, that wasn’t linear, and the design that every automotive company choose for his stand.
Also it was a challenge chose right material that could resist against the wind and the rain.