RHCP

•  
  • 282
  • 3
  • 1
i love this band! I love Anthony Kiedis! i started to listen about 12 years ago, when the album "californication" was at the top of the list. My first concert was in Milan in 2003, when i was 16! but i was so far to see them, so i promise myself that the next concert i will been in the first line! they play many times in italy from the 2003, but i couldn't go! but finally, on 10 december 2011 they came in Turin, my city!!!i waked up about 4 o'clock A.M. and me and my boyfriend went in "palaisozaki", the place when they played!there were only 3 persons before us! we entered at 7 o'clock P.M.! My boyfriend hated me!He sayed that i am crazy, because there were about 4-5° Calsius too! But we were in the first line, in front of Anthony!i was very happy and excited!i wanted go the next day in milan, where they played, but i had lesson in the university :(
My next dreams: meet Anthony Kiedis and make me an autograph in my hip and tattoo it!
in these days i rereading his autobiography, and maybe next year i will go in USA to see some places where he lived.

yes.....i'm crazy!!!