Cover letter

•  
  • 71
  • 0
  • 1
Good morning,
I am V.L., Italian BIM architect.

I graduated at the Politecnico di Torino, after having spent a period of study and work of about two years in Brazil, thanks to the Erasmus Extra UE project. After graduating in architecture, I specialized in the fields of green building, 3D modeling and 3D printing, joining specialization courses.
I have had the opportunity to work in different company and architecture firms, that provide me to experience in architecture, Italy building regulation, 3D modeling and interior design.

I am pursuing a postgraduate professional Master's in "Bim Manager" since March 2018 at the Politecnico di Milano, which provides an internship for a period of at least 4 months and it will allow the skills acquired during the lessons to be applied to BIM.

I am contacting you because, considering the projects you have realized, I believe that working at your company would be an extraordinary opportunity for my professional development.
Furthermore, it will provide the chance to improve my skills. I therefore intend to move to deepen my knowledge of BIM and, if I had the opportunity in the future, I would like to work on a permanent basis.

With my international professional experience and education in architecture and BIM, along with my skills in team collaboration I am confident that I would significantly benefit your company.
I am self-motivated, energetic, and organized person, I am able to work a part of a team and collaborate on projects, but also I am very intend to learn more and expand my knowledge.
My enclosed resume clearly shows my knowledge of work as well as my ability to work with a variety of softwares such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign), BIM modeling softwares (Revit, Tekla, Allplan), 3D computer rendering skills (SketchUp, 3ds Max) and profiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).