If you love what you are doing, you will be successful!

•  
  • 687
  • 4
  • 3
I had lunch with my old friends in Osaka yesterday. We have been friends since we were in high school. While having lunch at a buffet, all-you-can-eat Japanese cuisine, we enjoyed talking about days of our lives. The contents of our conversation were happy things and anxious ones.

One of my friends just had her first granddaughter five months ago. She shared her granddaughter’s photos with us. The baby was extremely adorable. I am the person who got married among them very last, so my children still young and I would be a grandmother far later.

In contrast, sons and daughters of ours have slight difficulties in their lives. Some of them seem to have kind of mental problems in a way. Today many people might suffer a mental disorder in their lives. I think we need to be more care about our mental health.

By chance, last night, I found this saying, which is written by Albert Schweitzer, on my favorite site “Hapa Eikaiwa.”

“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
(By Albert Schweitzer)

(成功は幸福のカギではない。幸福が成功のカギなのだ。
自分のやっていることが好きなら、きっと成功するだろう。)

I really like and strongly believe it is true. If you like studying language very much and you dedicate to do it, you will improve it a lot. I think that finding things what you are interested in and also finding a way you feel even more fun yourself are very important. Eventually, that would make you happy and you will make a big progress. I'd like to share this saying to all of you here. I hope everybody do consistently things what you like in your life. I hope you will be happier.