Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems or not

•  
  • 1691
  • 0
  • 0
Nowadays, pollution caused by traffic is a serious problem. Many people recommend that increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. Others do not think so. In my opinion, this solution has many both advantages and disadvantages but is not the best way.
First of all, if the price of petrol go up, there are many people will not have enough money to buy energy for their vehicle. From that, people will reduce hours of spending traffic by themselves. It is a good sign for entertainment but the bad one for society. Because people can buy petrol, they have to find another way to move and this thing can. However, there are still a lot of rich men and they own many big vehicles which need a large quantity of petrol for working. To those people, if the price increases as many times as now, they still can buy it. Therefore, this solution is not thorough.
Besides that, increasing price of petrol can cause of inflation. High price of energy can bring about the one of many things else, for example, foods, toys, clothes and so on. The reason is the fee of transport will grow up because of going up of the price of energy used by vehicles which carry those products. That thing can make the inflation for economic and damage the society. For this reason, you can see that solution is not the best way to solve our problem
I have got an idea to deal with traffic and solution problem. This is inventing a special vehicle which use clean energy and do not pollute the environment. Moreover, people should be encouraged to use public transport usually. Two way below can solve growing and pollution better.
In conclusion, pollution problem is an important one with everyone all over the world and it is a difficult thing to deal with in a short time. To solve it thoroughly, people have to had consciousness and act together.