Q.

•  
  • 12
  • 0
  • 1
Q. Do men and women enjoy reading different kinds of magazines?

I would have to say males and females tend to enjoy reading different kinds of magazines. This could possibly be due to the fact that we can see magazines targeting different genders on book stores. Take book stores in Japan for example. Magazines are categorized for men and women and separately located. Men's corner usually includes cars, computers, and carpenters while women's corner puts makeups, fashion, and sweets. So, to sum up, I think men and women are interested in different kind of magazines.

Q. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being famous?

I feel that a major disadvantage is famous people may lose their privacy. I say this because stars in TV seem to have difficulities to keep their private time. For instance, when a popular star goes to see fireworks with his family, other viewers may notice him and ask for autography. However, I believe a massive advantage is the opportunity they may be able to reach. I mean famous people sometimes play for a TV comercial. It makes a lot of connections with companies. As a case in point, I know a music star start working at a music instrument company after he disolved his band. Given these points, I prefer to being famous because I can reach more opportunities than grass roots.