> Why do you think people like to travel to different places in ...

•  
  • 9
  • 0
  • 1
> Why do you think people like to travel to different places in their free time?

I would have to say people want to experience something new. This could possibly be due to going different places is the easiest way to meeting something people never experienced. Take traveling to Tokyo for example. We can eat different kind of food, watch super cool Kabuki, which is a Japanese traditional performance on a stage, and walk around very organized city. So to sum it up, people want something they have never tried before.

> What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling by plane?

I feel that a major disadvantage is the risk of lost baggage. I say this because I actually experienced lost baggae when I traveled England. When the plane got to the England, I was waiting my suit case at the baggage claim. It didn't appear and I claimed the lost baggage to the stuff. It took 3 days to get my suit case back, so terible. However, I believe a massive advantage is the commution time. I mean plains are faster than any other public transpotations to get to the destinations. Case in point, the flight from Toronto to Vancouver takes only 5 hours while the train takes days! Given these points, I think traveling by plane is the best option when the distance is long.