Some people think the main benefit of international cooperation is in protection of the environment, while others think that the main benefit is in the world business. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

•  
  • 3512
  • 0
  • 1
Currently, when borders between countries have gradually become blurred for the purpose of cultural and economic exchange, international cooperation has been reinforced within various industries. There is a fierce debate over who is the primary beneficiary of such collaboration. While some experts vote for world business, protection of environment is supported by others. Views on this issue vary greatly.

To start with, one point which I believe to be vitally important is the fact that the establishment of emission trade scheme hinges on multinational cooperation. It is generally accepted that some major pollutant countries endeavor to minimize their waste emission by trading permits of emission with countries without such needs to emit toxic gas, which not only effectively curbs the proliferation of over-emission, but also strengthen the ties between the main polluters and other countries for the sake of balanced emission strategy. Furthermore, international collaboration plays a significant role in addressing severe environmental problems in the impoverished regions over the world. There is a wide range of source of funds dedicated by the affluent nations in order to facilitate the environment campaign and the construction of essential infrastructures. Therefore, domestic environment indeed benefits from these international aids and donation.

However, cross-border cooperation in terms of commerce and business has also contributed to international market boom. One salient example of this is Apple company, apple, as the most creative and productive manufacturer of smartphones, implements its supply chain by utilizing Chinese labor. Apparently, there is no doubt that the labor and manufacturing cost will be reduced substantially. Thus, it can be clearly seen that multinational business highly profits from such collaboration, especially at the labor and intelligence (managerial personnel) level.

By way of conclusion, I firmly believe that cooperation among different nations is a key to succeed for both environment preservation and international business. Since the Internet and digital devices tend to flourish, an increasing number of people as well as companies would take advantage of it and make tomorrow better.