In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the cause of this? What solutions can you suggest?

•  
  • 4399
  • 0
  • 1
Problems with student behavior have drawn increasing public attention, as such problems have been turning more severe than before. Actually, school bully, absence from courses and other behavior called as problems can be seen in any schools of different countries.

The reasons why students may behave rudely or improperly are various just as same as the types of those problem are different. The main reason, in my opinion, is that most students are in a special age, in which they are eager to show off and be different. Such ideas do no harm to themselves or others and it is definitely normal. However, most students are also too young to distinguish what is correct from what is not. In short, they are not as mature as adults. As a result, incorrect guidance from mass media, such as criminal films or violation animation, may mislead them, and then come their behavior problems.

As the analysis above, solutions to student behavior problem should be divided into two parts, too. First, in terms of their eagerness of showing off or being different, both parents and teachers should help students well control such eagerness, rather than get rid of it. Meanwhile, not only parents and teachers, but also the whole society ought to fulfill the task of preventing improper material, which may cause student behavior problems, approaching teenagers. In fact, such efforts have been made until now, but not enough. Violation films and other improper videos are still easily available for teenagers. So the government should also put strict restrictions in practice on those materials.

To sum up, problems with student behavior results from both their own special personalities and incorrect guidance from the society. And the whole society needs to help student handle these problems, as they are the future of us.