BUNICORN

•  
  • 85
  • 3
  • 1
so... what the heck I have to do here? just write? ok, here it goes. well... let's make a little story. the story is about a unicorn called barney :O
barney was a little unicorn whose only dream was being able to win the MOST important race in unicornland. but what happened? he was very short, even ponies laughed at him, and his legs were awful (a total mess).
even though he trained every day, nothing seemed to be improving for him. his trainer left him for a unicorn with REALLY long legs, his wife said to him that he was a useless horse (horses are totally lame in the unicorn world because they aren't magical at all).
BUUUUUUUUUT one day, he was running and his celphone fell out of his pocket (yep, unicorns have pockets) and it broke :O (oh no!)
he was VERY angry at the world, his life was a total disaster, his physic was a total JOKE and NOW the celphone's broken!!!
"THAAAAAAAAT'S IIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" he said.
he started closing the barn (yep, barney trained in a barn). when he was looking back to the barn with tears on his eyes, he saw SOMETHING (a-magical-something). he went to see what the hell it was. what he saw, changed his entire life :O.

IT WAS A GOLDEN HORSESHOE!!!!

to be continued (if I remember I've signed up here :P )