98.6 degrees F!!!

• 397
  • 16
  • 4
The temperature was 98.6 degrees F (37 degrees C) in our area yesterday. We've been told to save the electricity since the 2011 Tohoku earthquake, but now is not the time! Weather forecasters say we should turn on the air-conditioners and hydrate us adequately.

After lunch, I went to a nearby McDonald's to read newspaper in the cool space. It's usually not so crowded on Saturday afternoon. Because their main customers are office workers or students, and you know, most of the offices and schools are closed on weekends.

There were already more people than usual. Probably they also ran away from thir humid homes to save electricity as I did. I managed to find a good seat for spreading the newspaper and pens and a dictionary. It was a newspaper in English and I bought it in June. It took such a long time for me to finish it. Seemingly I have also saved the cost for English newspapers unconsciously.

Oh, I have a good news today. A weather forecaster says the temperature goes up to 96.8 degrees F(36 degrees C). Sounds like a cooler day than yesterday. Yay! *sigh*

あ、いいニュースがある。天気予報によると、今日は華氏96.8度だそうだ。昨日より涼しいみたいだ。わ~い! はぁ...