[English] Win a Kindle Voyage from author Nick Stephenson

•  
  • 537
  • 1
  • 0
Oct 4, 2014 19:32 Nick Stephenson Kindle Voyage giveaway ebook exciting thriller reading learning satisfaction betseller
Reading books is a great joy if you are open to learning something new.

What is even more important to us, reading books (both traditional and the new electronic ones called e-books) is also an excellent way to expand your vocabulary, improve your grammar and increase your language fluency.

While I love traditional books, I have to admit that e-books have some important features that are usually unavailable in a traditional book.

One of the most important advantages is the ability to search any word you find in an e-book with a built-in (or downloadable) dictionary included with your ebook reader. No time wasted on browsing an extra-heavy paper dictionary, no spelling mistakes and no irritation at your inability to spell the word correctly. If you like learning new words and understanding better the ones you already know - it is a real blessing.

Famous British author of thriller bestsellers is giving you a chance(*) of winning one of the newest ebook readers, the Kindle Voyage, and is offering you one of his exciting books for free (submitting your email address may be necessary to participate).

While I cannot guarantee you will be the lucky winner of the ebook reader, getting an exciting new book to read in your preferred format (ePub or Mobi) is absolutely certain.

Please give yourself a chance and enjoy your reading.
To take part please visit:
http://noorosha.com/giveaways/win-a-kindle-voyage/?lucky=5945

Do you own a Kindle reader?
Do you enjoy reading e-books?
Would you like to get more ebook recommendations from me?
I would be happy to hear from you!

Have a nice day!

(*) Update:
I was not aware at the time of posting, that some countries are excluded (Japan among them, unfortunately) by the official rules..

A quote from the official rules:
"The Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all humans age 21 or older at time of entry. Residents of Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, and Czech Republic are not eligible to enter or win. Employees of Nick Stephenson (the “Sponsor”), its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors, merchants involved with this Sweepstakes, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes governed by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning."