[English] Free thriller ebook from British author J.F. Penn

•  
  • 411
  • 2
  • 0
Dec 1, 2014 05:23 English-only thriller free ebook offer British author enjoy reading MOBI ePUB PDF good book
Late autumn outside might be a good occasion to spend some time reading a thrilling book in English.

Thanks to the recommendation from British author Nick Stephenson you have a time-limited chance to download an interesting thriller written by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Joanna F. Penn.

To the best of my knowledge the offer is not limited to Great Britain or USA and should be available worldwide. However, the offer is valid for a limited time only.

To receive the free ebook of "Day of the Vikings" (in your preferred format - Kindle MOBI, ePUB compatible with most other popular ebook readers and PDF for others) you can go to the author's promotion page below:

http://www.jfpenn.com/email-signup/

Please note that to receive your free ebook you will need to subscribe to author's newsletter by giving and confirming your email address. The newsletter will bring you book recommendations, competitions and more! You can unsubscribe from it at any time.

Please let me know if you enjoyed your book.

Have a nice week!