Latest Comments

Jun 29, 2012 00:32 KAZU commented on 日本語の日記ですみません。
そうなんですか。 そういえば、タバコを吸う映画の主人公も、いつのまにかいなくなったような気がします。
Jun 17, 2012 16:47 porksoda made 7 corrections for I went to Tokyo.
Good job!
Jun 14, 2012 14:30 made 2 corrections for honorific
Well, there's no difference between polite language, honorific language, or casual language in English. That's just the way it is.
Jun 4, 2012 20:44 Hazel made 4 corrections for English Grammar in Use Supp...
Our textbook for Spanish class is also entirely in Spanish so we're on the same boat. :( I ended up looking up how many words in the ...
Jun 3, 2012 02:04 KAZU commented on English Grammar in Use Supp...
それは青い表紙の本じゃないですか? 持ってます、持ってます。 ^^ でも質問も説明も英語で書かれているので、ほとんどやってません。。。 ; ;
Jun 1, 2012 04:43 Pandamilk commented on Commemorative postage stamps.
That's really cool! I have some friends that collect stamps, and I find it really interesting. A friend of mine not too long ago gave...
Jun 1, 2012 00:07 closetnoona made 3 corrections for Commemorative postage stamps.
Ah, I love stamps too! My grandfather collected them!
May 30, 2012 19:19 Hazel made 7 corrections for I love a fountain pen.
Wow, those are pretty neat! :) I like fountain pens as well, but I've only ever had one or two and they were the cheap ones so they d...
May 30, 2012 19:16 KAZU commented on I love a fountain pen.
万年筆好きです。 字がすごくきれいですね。^^
May 29, 2012 05:43 Pandamilk made 5 corrections for I went to an exhibition.
Hello! I love ONE PIECE. I'm so jealous that you were able to go to that exhibition. I really want to go lol
May 26, 2012 16:23 closetnoona made 1 corrections for I went to an exhibition.
Hello! And yes I know ONE PIECE. It must've been a great experience for you!
May 8, 2012 22:43 cuberoot made 6 corrections for New job
I am always envious of people who are able to work from home. Good luck with your new job.
May 7, 2012 01:04 ShioShio commented on It is one month.
Thank you very much!
May 6, 2012 06:35 Sushi Smile made 4 corrections for It is one month.
Sorry to hear your sad story. http://jakuten.wordpress.com/ (common mistakes Japanese English learners make)
May 3, 2012 13:11 ShioShio commented on It's raining today.
Thank you very much. 添削していただきありがとうございます。 とても勉強になります!
May 3, 2012 12:13 Shannen made 3 corrections for It's raining today.
Please be careful that you do not use words such as "doesn't," "it's," or others that connect two words when ...
May 2, 2012 23:06 Rob S made 2 corrections for Document in English.
Very good, I would combine the last two statements into one, but overall very good.