What kind of Chinese typing system do you use?

•  
  • 316
  • 2
  • 0
What kind of Chinese typing system do you use? Several years ago, when I visited Norway, someone asked me, "How come you type Chinese on your computer?" Therefore, I demonstrated my typing method on my laptop to him. I use 嘸蝦米 typing system (you can see the attached pic), a convenient typing system. It can type traditional Chinese character, simplified character, Japanese, and special symbols (e.g., α、∞、↑). However, the typing rules are quite troublesome. For example, there are three basic rules: first, shape, the character 「口」 looks like "O" in English; 「子」looks like "Z." Second, pronounciation, the character 「買」sounds like "M"; 「六」sounds like "L." Third, the English meaning, the character 「車」 means "car" in English, and is used "C" to stand for; 「我」 means "I," and of course using "I" ti represent.

Here are some examples
放<--FPX The pronounciation of 方 starts from an "F," 攵 looks like a "P," and the final writing of 放 is an "X."
我<--IX The English meaning of 我 is "I," and the final writing is an "X."
會<--AQD The upper part of 會 looks like an "A," the middle part looks like a "Q," and the lower part of「日」means "Day" in English.

At the beginning of using this typing system is quite confused, but you'll feel it's an awesome system when you become familar with it.

It is much easier to type in Japanese using this system. hirakana uses comma; katakana uses period. E.g., ひ<--hi,;カ<--ka.

Traditional and simplified Chinese character are typed in the same way.

大家都用什麼中文輸入法呢?我記得數年前在挪威的時候,有人問我說:「你怎麼將中文打在電腦上面?」於是我就示範了中文輸入法給他看。我使用的是嘸蝦米輸入法(請看照片)。這個輸入法相當的方便,可以輸入繁體中文、簡體中文、日文和特殊符號。可是要使用這個輸入法的規則有點煩雜。舉例來說,最基本的三個規則是:1、形狀,像「口」長得像英文的「O」、「子」長得像英文的「Z」。2、發音,像「買」的發音像「M」、「六」的發音像「L」。3、英文的意思,像是「車」的英文是「car」,所以用「C」代表。「我」的英文是「I」,所以用「I」代表。

以下舉幾個中文字當例子
放<--FPX 方的發音是F開始,攵像P,放的最後筆劃是X。
我<--IX 我的英文是I,最後的筆劃是X。
會<--AQD 會的上面像A,中間像Q,下面的「日」是英文的「Day」。

一開始始用這個輸入法的人會相當困惑,但是當熟悉後,會覺得這個輸入法真棒。
輸入日文的方法就簡單多了。平假名的話就用逗號;片假名用句號。舉例來說,ひ<--hi,;カ<--ka.

簡體和繁體中文的輸入方式是一樣的。