The expresion "Never, never give up" means to keep trying and never stop working fo your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

•  
  • 945
  • 0
  • 0
May 19, 2012 11:30 essay TOEFL Japanese English
I do strongly support the idea that we should keep trying and never stop working for ourgoals. I think this is the most important thing that con help us to achieve our goal. I believe that everybody meets many obstacles in their lives before achiving their goals. I have learned the biography of some famous people in the past. I found that almost all of them persevered thorough enormous hardships in order to reach their goals. In this essay, I will give you an example of attempt of a great inventor of the world named Thomas Edison.

I am quite sure that everybody knows Thomas Edison. He made many inventions during his lifetime. According to his biography, it stats that he always met obstacles in order to invent something. However, he will kept trying in order to met his goals. I personally think that this is the most important thing that made him reach his goals. Some scientists said that it was impossible to invent something such as electric light and movie projector. However, he could make them success. In my opinion, the greatest invention of Edison was electic light. I have learned that he got many hardshops and failures, but he never gave up. He spent about two years to achive it. He used to say that his successes came from hardworking more thanluck or fate.

In conclusion, I believe that everyone cannot achive their goals if they always give up when they meet the obstacles and hardships. I think that we have to try to solve the problems we will meet. I am quite sure that we can do everything success if we are confident that we can do it and never give it up.