Chose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has changed people's lives.*automobiles*bicyles*airplanes Use specific reasons and examples to suppotrt your answer.

•  
  • 2099
  • 0
  • 0
May 19, 2012 11:27 essay TOEFL Japanese English
The modern society have been changed by the normous impact of the invention of the transportation, such as the automobile, which has become indispensable in the dialy live. The automobiles are so ppular that almost every family or even everyone has one. Since the function and effect of automobile is as important as the automobile in the modern society, the plane. As far as I am concerned, these are theree conspicous aspects as follows.

The main reason for my propensity to choose plane is that plane is the vehicl used by people most freqently. Usually, people drive car in short way, while they plane in long travel. the most important reason people choose it for long distance is that the speed of plane is much faster than others. The investion of plane crate a completely new live. Nowadays, we can travel around the earth within twenty -four hours, that is something say we can reach any palce of the word in one day. And there are many people who live in a place and work in the other city even the other nation, for the plane can bring them go home in weekend.

Another reason can be seen by every person is that plane is known as one of the most safe and convinient vehicles. It is reported from the relative data that accident ratio of the plane is far under that of the train, the ship, the automobile and any other else. With the development of the hi-tech, faster, safer and more comfortable plane are made. Since the supersonic plane appears,both speed and security rapidly improve. futhermore, new type plane provide various of the equipments to alleviate the fatigue of the passengers and improve the degree of comfort.
In addition, the charge for taking plane is affodable to common person. Similar to the most familycan take enough money to buy a car, most people have enough money to buy a ticket of plane. Especially, there are so many discounts for students, old men and children by the ailine company.

General speaking, the new technology has brought many invention to us the modern society. Taking into accont of all these things, we may reach the conclusion that as a important transportantion vehicle the plane changes our daily live and at the same time brings the enormous influence to the modern society.