I Hate Spam

•  
  • 872
  • 16
  • 3
Have you ever received spams on lang-8? What would you do when you received spams, will you report them or ignore them?

Recently I have received several spam messages and comments. For example:

1.Good day is my glad to reach you as well, I am miss Nora can i be your friend,i am interested in your relationship, sorry for the propose at the moment,I speak English and little french. can i know your names, if you mind, you can as well mail to me because i mind.... I will send my likes' at your Email so try to reply me by tomorrow i can attach my photos to you ok,thank you. ( nora_williamsas(AT)yahoo com) 良いだけでなく、あなたに達することの喜んでいるミスノーラあなた友達ができ、は、あなた関係興味を持っています申し訳ありません現時点では提案するために、英語フランス語少し話す。はできるあなたであれば、することができますようにも電子メールに、あなた名前を知っているために....あなた電子メール好きな'が送信されますと、添付することができます明日までに返信ようあなた写真はOK、あなた感謝します。 (nora_williamsas(AT)ヤフーcomなど)
2.Hello
My name is(amaram I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy.I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at (amaram_ablu@yahoo.com) so that I can also send my picture directly to you.
regards
amaram

I don't know what's the purpose of those spams. What are the benefits? I wanted to laugh when I read the content of those spam. Those were ridiculous. And I reported them. Why do you joined this website? I think lang-8 is a great website that it doesn't have any advertisements. It created us a great learning environment. Almost people on this website just want to improve their language skill and help non-native speakers without other purpose. I hate spam. Please stop these foolishness, spammers!

Have a nice day, my dear friend!^__^