A Good Day

•  
  • 92
  • 3
  • 1
Today,my classmates and I barbecued next to Reservoir.Fortunately,the weather was great.Although,It took our 3 hours on the road,but I noticed everybody is enthusiasm about this barbecue. The destination where we should go is a long distance .I thought maybe there had a few person to barbecue today. but when we arrived, we saw that many people already had barbecued.some people brought the meets and vegetables by themselves,some people like us barbecued by the BBQ Operators,because the distance is too long, we did not have resource to BBQ by ourselves.BBQ is fun for ourselves.we could playing while we eat and in general, we did not have a right time to go to play together.roast took a long time too.but when we eaten the meets that roasted by ourselves,everybody was so happy. I think it not only a good experience for us, but a way to enhance our friendship.
今天,我和我的同学去水库烧烤。幸运的是,天气很好,尽管我们在路上花费了3个小时,但我注意到每个同学对于今天的烧烤都很有热情。我们需要走一段很长的路才能到目的地。我想或许今天会有少的人去烧烤,可当我们到达的时候,我们才看见有很多人已经在烧烤了。有些人是自己带柔和蔬菜去烧烤的,但是也有的人是去烧烤店烧烤就像我们。因为路程很远,所以我们没有资源自己带食物去烧烤。烧烤对与我们来说很有趣,我们可以一边吃一边玩,并且一边那个情况下,我们没有合适的时间大家一起玩。烤的过程也花费了很多时间,但当我们吃懂啊自己烤的肉的时候,大家都很开心。我想这不仅是个有趣的经历而且也是个增进友谊的机会。
Do you like play with your friends?I think everyone must say yes~~!XD
Big_en2-f94e3223819fd32ef746d2bb993ffe3d