The Smell of Durian 榴莲的味道

•  
  • 758
  • 36
  • 3
We bought a durian last night. Every family member loves durian except my sister. She always can't stand its smell. But I don't think it is smelly, especially when I am eating it, and I love the taste very much. After eating the durian, my sister demanded us to stay away from her, because she could smell it when we were speaking. I supposed that she was a bit too much.

However, I got the retribution soon. I was at home alone this morning, and my sister left me a bag of bread as my breakfast which costed us much time to find yesterday. She also said something to me, but I was too sleepy to catch her words clearly, because I didn't sleep until 2:00 last night. When I opened the bag, I found the bread was full of the smell of durian. Then I came to realize that I put the bread and durian together yesterday. What was worse, the bread was so stinky that I had to throw it away. T_T

昨晚我们买了榴莲,除了我姐,其他每个家庭成员都爱吃榴莲。她总是无法忍受榴莲的味道.但是我觉得没那么臭,尤其是在吃的时候,而且我非常喜欢它的口感。吃完榴莲后,我姐要求我们离她远点,因为我们说话的时候,她能闻到味道。我觉得她有点夸张了。

但是我马上就遭到了报应。今天早上我一个人在家,临走前我姐给我留下了一袋面包作为早餐,昨天我们花了很长时间才找到这种面包。她还对我说了些什么,但是我太困了,因为昨晚2点才睡,所以没有听清她说的话。当我打开面包袋子的时候,我发现它都是榴莲味。然后我意识到昨天我把面包和榴莲放一起了。更糟糕的是,面包实在是太臭了,以至于我不得不把它丢掉。