Classical Chinese and Reflection 文言文与反思

•  
  • 544
  • 17
  • 1
今天,我看了一个正在努力学中文的朋友——flatlander的日记,他说他对文言文有兴趣,想多学一些文言文的东西。我突然觉得有点惭愧。

Today, I read an entry written by one of my friends, flatlander, who is learning Chinese hard. He said that he was interested in classical Chinese, and wanted to learn more. I suddenly felt a little ashamed.

我从初一开始学文言文,一直到高中毕业,一共学了6年的时间。但是一直不是很有兴趣,因为觉得不太实用,而且学它基本上是用来应付考试的。

From the first year in my middle school to the last year that I graduated from high school, I have learnt it for total 6 years. Honestly, I wasn't very interested in it, because I thought it wasn't very practical, and learning classical Chinese was basically only for the exams.

在大学的两年时间里,关于文言文的东西都忘得差不多了。

In the past two years at university, I have almost forgotten all of the stuff about classical Chinese. Sometimes, I even think I pay too little attention to Chinese culture.

有时候,我觉得自己太不关注中国文化了,尤其是最近几年几乎只听英文歌,看英文电视剧和电影。我对中国娱乐圈的东西关注得很少,有时候甚至需要从同学那边听说一些娱乐新闻,或者最近又出了什么电视剧。

Sometimes, I think I pay too little attention to Chinese culture, especially I used to only listen to English songs, watch English TV series and films these years. I don't pay much attention to Chinese entertainment circle. Sometimes, I even need to hear about entertainment news or what new TV series is showing from my friends.

说实话,我对国内的娱乐依然没什么兴趣,但是现在想想我至少应该多学点中国的文化。不然也不好意思教大家中文。

Honestly, I am still not very interested in Chinese entertsinment circle, but I think I should learn more Chinese culture. Otherwise, I feel embarrassed to teach you Chinese.

之前一直想多学点中国史,但是一直静不下心来学习。好像总是会不由自主地选择逃避。

I wanted to learn more Chinese history, but I couldn't settle to study. It seemed that I always chose to escape automatically.

我应该跟你们一起学中文的。

I should learn Chinese with you guys together. ^ ^