Journal

Photo Album

Taka's entry (44)

Post an entry now!
Taka

[Translation] Defeatist mentality in Japan (5) With native lang

When I wrote an essay to the effect that there is no hope for Japan to grow economically in the days ahead, according to data on the decl...
  •  
  • 31
  • 0
  • 2
Oct 14, 2018 10:33 T.U
Taka

[Translation] Defeatist mentality in Japan (4) With native lang

However, in the meantime, a majority of leaders in Japanese society have been made up with those who ingeniously postpone any crisis with...
  •  
  • 24
  • 2
  • 2
Oct 7, 2018 11:56 T.U
Taka

[Translation] Defeatist mentality in Japan (3) With native lang

At some time in future, something terrible would happen, but until then those managers will have received full retirement pay. Sure enoug...
  •  
  • 35
  • 0
  • 1
Sep 30, 2018 10:45 T.U
Taka

[Translation] Defeatist mentality in Japan (2) With native lang

Those who worked for nuclear power plants that had accidents or companies that ran against legal compliance must have known that their wo...
  •  
  • 31
  • 0
  • 1
Sep 23, 2018 12:08 T.U
Taka

[Translation] Defeatist mentality in Japan (1) With native lang

I write a monthly essay for a local paper. I wrote the following in May. Amid day by day news coverage of scandals in the Diet, I don&...
  •  
  • 46
  • 0
  • 2
Sep 17, 2018 11:52 T.U
Taka

[Translation] Casinos in Japan (5) With native lang

They say a casino company based in Las Vegas is to run casinos in Osaka, Japan. I wonder how local gangs there will react to "invasi...
  •  
  • 38
  • 0
  • 2
Sep 9, 2018 10:07 T.U
Taka

[Translation] Casinos in Japan (4) With native lang

One concern that is not mentioned so often is that there's a long-standing rule that mobsters run a gambling parlor. The man who made...
  •  
  • 47
  • 0
  • 2
Sep 8, 2018 12:10 T.U
Taka

[Translation] Casinos in Japan (3) With native lang

When we spend a great deal of money on casinos, they offer discounts on a hotel bill, meal charges, or entrance fee. This is complimentar...
  •  
  • 30
  • 0
  • 2
Sep 2, 2018 11:18 T.U
Taka

[Translation] Casinos in Japan (2) With native lang

However, some concerns are left unanswered. The forefront of them is the view of those who are well-versed in casinos, that casinos in Ja...
  •  
  • 29
  • 0
  • 1
Aug 26, 2018 10:10 T.U
Taka

[Translation] Casinos in Japan (1) With native lang

Now I write an essay for a local paper once a month. Ordinary people would have a little chance to read it, so I'll post here. The...
  •  
  • 36
  • 0
  • 1
Aug 19, 2018 09:21 T.U
Taka

[Translation] Inconvenience and education (10) With native lang

We have our own right to decide what we learn. The very fact that no one didn't learn from the same person the same thing proves that...
  •  
  • 39
  • 0
  • 2
Aug 12, 2018 10:28 T.U
Taka

[Translation] Inconvenience and education (9) With native lang

The reason for various chances for learning is that the final decision on what we learn is left to us. When students learn the same subje...
  •  
  • 41
  • 0
  • 2
Aug 5, 2018 12:04 T.U
Taka

[Translation]Inconvenience and education (8) With native lang

For kids seeming to be one in a thousand who are promising to achieve breakthrough results due to their exceptional gifts, almost all of ...
  •  
  • 47
  • 0
  • 1
Jul 29, 2018 11:19 T.U
Taka

[Translation]Inconvenience and education (7) With native lang

In fact, various opportunities open or shut our minds, motivate or demotivate us to learn, and drive us to grow or regress. The only thin...
  •  
  • 48
  • 0
  • 2
Jul 22, 2018 12:01 T.U
Taka

[Translation]Inconvenience and education (6) With native lang

Therefore, it comes to the conclusion that the measurement of the educational outcome per unit time, that is, an efficiency of education,...
  •  
  • 41
  • 0
  • 2
Jul 14, 2018 12:30 T.U
Taka

[Translation]Inconvenience and education (5) With native lang

Educational institutions which provided who-knows-what education and its effectiveness is uncertain gathered historically highly-motivate...
  •  
  • 44
  • 0
  • 1
Jul 8, 2018 12:32 T.U
Taka

[Translation]Inconvenience and education (4) With native lang

Although we have a lot of educational facilities from way back in Japan that achieved great success, such as Syoka Sonjuku, Tekijuku, and...
  •  
  • 46
  • 0
  • 0
Jun 30, 2018 11:24 T.U
Taka

[Translation]Inconvenience and education (3) With native lang

If you really want to evaluate the competency of an educational facility based on the number of students who went there that entered high...
  •  
  • 54
  • 1
  • 1
Jun 23, 2018 10:48 T.U
Taka

[Translation]Inconvenience and education (2) With native lang

Regarding evaluation of educational outcome done by educational facilities, it is certainly possible to assess the outcome based on unit ...
  •  
  • 54
  • 0
  • 1
Jun 17, 2018 12:02 T.U
Taka

[Translation]Inconvenience and education (1) With native lang

I wrote an essay on education for a magazine named "Gakuto" a bookstore MARUZEN has published. I suppose common people would ha...
  •  
  • 55
  • 1
  • 1
Jun 10, 2018 12:05 T.U