Supporting paragraph

•  
  • 83
  • 1
  • 1
Firstly, many wealthy celebrities gravitate toward material items often live lonely. There are numerous example about the lonely wealthy celebrities, in their life, they are immersed in work or study, and hold a belief that the must be succeed. As we all know, you can’t have your cake and eat it, while most of people choose wealth and success ultimately when they are confronted with healthy relationships with family, friends and colleagues and material items such as wealth and work. Finally, they own wealth and success, they are lonely at the same time.

Secondly, the advice of older people who speak from experience are correct. When we start step into society, my parents and most of my relatives will instruct that if we want to live a happy life we should build a healthy relationships with family, friends and colleagues, that are sumed up from their several decades life. As the saying goes, “An old man's saying are seldom untrue”, the advice of older people who speak from experience instruct us more. In a word, the old man’s saying that healthy relationships with family, friends and colleagues are the true secrets to personal happiness is reasonable.