Writing graph-continue

•  
  • 331
  • 0
  • 1

The line graph indicates the amount of goods transported in the United Kingdom by four different types of transportation over 28 years.
It is clear that there is an increasing in the quantities of good, which had carried by road, water, rail and pipeline from 1974 to 2002. In overall, the highest the amount of goods had transported by road, otherwise pipeline could carry the lowest the volume of goods.
In 1974, about 70 million tones had transported by road, which increased significantly in 2002, at just lower 100 million tones. Furthermore, the pipeline carried the smallest the amount of goods in 1974, at about 5 million tones, that gradually increased four times after 28 years.
On the other hand, at first, the same quantities of goods had transferred by water and rail, at just under 40 million tones. Then, the water transportation increased rapidly from 1998 to 2002, by approximately 20 million tones. By contrast, the rail transportation fluctuated over 24 year, and reached a peak of 41 million tones in 2002.
(...:(( i cannot attach the picture...)