By the way, I really want to watch "Titanic" in 3D at the cinema!
I don't forget about enriching my vocabulary. Today I've learnt a few more verbs with prepositions. I don't want to make a story with the new words. Instead of that I'd better write some sentences.
1) I was very worried about failing my first exam at university.It was descriptive geometry!
2) I was upset about not being in the lead on the competition.
3) They were surprised at the cost of the car.
4) I'd like to sorry about the misunderstaning.
5) I'm sorry for breaking your favourite vase!
6) Please, smile at me! Today is a very nice day!
7) They warned all ships of the coming storm.
8) I searched everywhere for my keys.
9) I aim at a target, but I reach a target seldom. =)
10) My cat crashed into the door at home.