Latest Comments

Sep 6, 2013 04:38 made 6 corrections for The best way to study forei...
Keep up the good work! n _n
Oct 2, 2012 11:03 rsail made 2 corrections for How to use 「一般的」
I think that you know how to use the word "common" very well!
Aug 28, 2012 13:51 commented on Amazon
i like using amazon, i feel as if its a sure thing that i will get what i ordered but the stores don't have some of the stuff i want ...
Aug 27, 2012 06:59 A123 commented on The difference of culture
I have had some experiences which make me feel the difference of culture. I have had some experiences which make me feel the difference o...
Aug 24, 2012 16:19 ヤコブ made 6 corrections for (><)
アメリカでバスに乗ることがないのです
Aug 3, 2012 03:49 garf made 3 corrections for study abroad
大学の時には留学できませんでした。 うらやましいー 英語をがんばってください。
Jul 8, 2012 08:15 untmdsprt commented on Unforgettable story
May I suggest to write entirely in English at the beginning, and then below do entirely in Japanese? Alternating English and Japanese is ...
May 8, 2012 16:14 donniesf made 13 corrections for Near escape
good job! many of your sentences are really good, but i just changed them to make them more fluent! :)
May 2, 2012 00:54 commented on Unforgettable story
my second wisdom tooth started pushing up, it hurts like hell, but i dont think im taking it out, i hate going to the dentist >.<
May 1, 2012 22:53 Lightning made 12 corrections for Unforgettable story
I hated getting my wisdom teeth out! >< It's so painful. お大事に!
Jan 19, 2012 12:28 minarri made 3 corrections for AKB48
I don't really understand AKB. Personally, I think that most professional performers are working just as hard, if not harder than, th...
Jan 13, 2012 02:02 Avikuro made 3 corrections for AKB48
Good English! Keep up the good work ^^! I have not heard of AKB48. Are they very popular in Japan?
Jan 12, 2012 04:20 Lightning made 7 corrections for AKB48
I don't see the appeal with AKB48 either ... ><
Jan 10, 2012 20:35 made 5 corrections for First diary
I don't really like AKB48, but welcome to Lang-8 >< Have a good Day (night)? lol.
Jan 10, 2012 20:23 r_ikeda commented on First diary
I mistook your name for harakiri ^_^; Sorry...