Question: As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing. What factors contribute to job satisfaction? How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

•  
  • 3916
  • 1
  • 1
In fact, any people have to need their own job which they spend most of their time working on their adult. However, each people have different target, but they have general purposes such as earn much money, open relationship, promote opportunity individual, have a good environment.
Absolutely, the most necessaries is about money because that in order to pay all fee of life’ demand. For example, medicine, food, beverage, education even raise kids. It contribute significantly to our life, therefore, money plays an important role to job satisfaction.
Actually, there are having good relationship which is a bid advantage, because colleagues are person that they are working with us, so their style of working influence others’ mood too much, even it can make their work becoming effect or opposite that. In fact, in some companies whose staffs defame and conflict with each other. Besides, they are not willing to get help. Thus, many people get stressed easily. In some case some people cease work.
Some people believe that one of the necessary conditions is workplace environment. If any offices are dirty or stuffy, then staffs of it will have a bad influence on their health and emotion, these lead to negative affect at work. Otherwise, nowadays the companies are professional and then they focus on cleaning environmental improvement in offices in order to make a good environment for their staffs.
As for about opportunities for advancement which are not only target but also motivation of many staffs. It is the main reason that some people change their job. Anybody knows that opportunity also expresses mostly on their abilities and their authority even their money that they are earned.
Thus, the discussion above is important factors to job satisfaction. There are base on that companies should consider worker’ expectation. For instance, satisfactory wage, keeping the workplace clean, distribution of suitable job. Besides that every company could build healthy working environment, justice, and organize regular activities for their workers in order to associate with people each other. To do this, they also should support and training their staffs’ professional.
In conclusion, job is indispensable for human life, so all of factors impact jobs has direct effect in our life. So, in order to our life happiness then all people need to make a good working environment to job a