I didn't write a single entry last year

•  
  • 247
  • 2
  • 2
I can't remember the last time I logged in this website, and I just happened to open this website and corrected an article, surprisingly, I found that I didn't write a single entry last year!
Last year I was really busy. I had to work real hard to prepare for the postgraduate entrance examination for the whole year, and I have to admit that some mobile phone games distracted me from learning English.
I find myself can't enjoy the process of learning a language anymore. Compared to working hard to learn a language that I probably won't get any chance to use in the future, I prefer to playing games, which can give me a sense of excitement in a comparatively short time.
Lang-8 is losing its users. The friends that I met when I joined this website haven't shown up for a long time. I think one of the most important reason is they reckon it uncomfortable or uneasy to finish an article in a foreign language, for they have to consult the dictionary, modify it again and again, how troublesome! Or, they just care what the native speakers may think while reading their articles.
Anyway, in the following year, I hope I will still have the incentives to learn foreign languages, and get a good job after graduation.