Today in my high school the diploma is arrived

•  
  • 209
  • 1
  • 0

Today in my high school the diploma is arrived and I went in this morning to my school for get my diploma.
So apart the burocracy practice of Italian after 10 minutes I have my Diploma in my hands and I'm very glad because for me is a important goal.
I have the possible to entry in the University and others things.
With this diploma I have the free access at the seminars or course at the University.
My purpose with this diploma is get a good job in a Company like Coonad-Coop or others big societies.
Coonad is a cooperative is not a real company, but a big cooperative society .
Conad (Consorzio Nazionale Dettaglianti) is an Italian retail stores brand which operates one of the largest supermarket chains in Italy. Created in 1962, Conad is a cooperative system of entrepreneurs, dealing in large-scale distribution. It is structured on three levels: entrepreneur members (owners of retail outlets), cooperatives (large shopping and distribution centers), and the national consortium (a service and market-oriented body for member companies).
As of 2005, Conad operates nearly 2,850 shops and employs almost 35,200 people.
And Coop is a system of Italian consumers' cooperatives which operates the largest supermarket chain in Italy. Its headquarters are located in Casalecchio di Reno, Province of Bologna.
The first cooperative shop was established in Turin in 1854. As of 2010, Coop's system operates with 115 consumers' cooperatives (9 biggers, 14 mediums and 92 smallers), with 1,444 shops and 56,682 employers, with more than 7.429.847 members and an annual revenue of €12.9 billion.
And naturally there is the Ipercoop is a brand for co-operative hypermarket stores in Italy and Croatia used either by co-operatives members and non-members clients of Coop Italia. In Italian the hypermarket, i.e. combination of a supermarket and a department store, is called ipermercato.

Yes, this explaining only one part of the trading in Italy, formed by the cooperative societies.
Usually this cooperative are In commerce with hypermarkets is a superstore combining a supermarket and a department store. The result is an expansive retail facility carrying a wide range of products under one roof, including full groceries lines and general merchandise. In theory, hypermarkets allow customers to satisfy all their routine shopping needs in one trip.
Or A supermarket, a form of grocery store, is a self-service store offering a wide variety of food and household merchandise, organized into departments. It is larger in size and has a wider selection than a traditional grocery store, also selling items typically found in a convenience store, but is smaller and more limited in the range of merchandise than a hypermarket or big-box store.
The supermarket typically comprises meat, fresh produce, dairy, and baked goods departments, along with shelf space reserved for canned and packaged goods as well as for various non-food items such as household cleaners, pharmacy products and pet supplies. Most supermarkets also sell a variety of other household products that are consumed regularly, such as alcohol (where permitted), medicine, and clothes, and some stores sell a much wider range of non-food products.
The traditional suburban supermarket occupies a large amount of floor space, usually on a single level. It is usually situated near a residential area in order to be convenient to consumers. Its basic appeal is the availability of a broad selection of goods under a single roof, at relatively low prices. Other advantages include ease of parking and frequently the convenience of shopping hours that extend far into the evening or even 24 hours a day. Supermarkets usually allocate large budgets to advertising, typically through newspapers. They also present elaborate in-store displays of products. The stores are usually part of corporate chains that own or control (sometimes by franchise) other supermarkets located nearby—even transnationally—thus increasing opportunities for economies of scale.
Supermarkets typically are supplied by the distribution centres of their parent companies, usually in the largest city in the province.
Supermarkets usually offer products at low prices by reducing their economic margins. Certain products (typically staple foods such as bread, milk and sugar) are occasionally sold as loss leaders, that is, with negative profit margins. To maintain a profit, supermarkets attempt to make up for the lower margins by a higher overall volume of sales, and with the sale of higher-margin items. Customers usually shop by placing their selected merchandise into shopping carts (trolleys) or baskets (self-service) and pay for the merchandise at the check-out. At present, many supermarket chains are attempting to further reduce labor costs by shifting to self-service check-out machines, where a single employee can oversee a group of four or five machines at once, assisting multiple customers at a time.
A larger full-service supermarket combined with a department store is sometimes known as a hypermarket. Other services offered at some supermarkets may include those of banks, cafés, childcare centres/creches, photo processing, video rentals, pharmacies and/or petrol stations.
The most important Supermarket or Hyperstore are Bennet Auchan and others.