The new reform

•  
  • 75
  • 7
  • 0
The center of the reform, the minister said Fornero, is the permanent contract as a contract "prevalent" and "dominant" over others. Over the 36 months of work each term contract automatically becomes permanent. You can not do internship after graduation, as defined by the Minister Fornero 'unpaid work'. The entry of young people up to 29 years in the world of work will be done with a "contract of apprenticeship," which becomes "integration contract" for those over 29 years. The apprenticeship will not last more than three years and including a training course: in case of non-recruitment, the skills of the worker will still be certified.

For the duration of contracts, companies will pay a 1.4 percent additional tax. These fees will be refunded in case of permanent employment of the worker - the "premium stabilization" - otherwise it will finance the ASPI, another novelty introduced by the reform. The risk is that during the contract term tax increases will be paid by the employee himself, as was done in the past, since it has no ability to negotiate the amount of his salary.

What is the ASPI
The acronym stands for Employment and Social Insurance For it is technically a social safety net, a means of income support for those who lose their jobs. From 2016 to replace the mobility allowance and unemployment benefits, and will, in the definition of government, "universal" will also cover workers with fewer years of experience and those who have atypical and precarious contracts, thus far excluded from any social safety net (artists and apprentices and employees).

Workers with two years of retirement insurance and at least 52 weeks of work over the past two years will have access to a monthly allowance of a maximum of 1,119.32 euros gross, which will be reduced by 15 percent after 6 months and another 15 percent After another 6 months. The delivery may take up to one year for those younger than 55 years, 18 months for those over 55 years.

All workers will help to finance the ASPI, at 1, 4 percent of those who have a permanent contract, 2.8 percent who have a precarious contract (making the mechanism of incentives and disincentives in the previous paragraph) . The surcharge on futures contracts shall not apply to seasonal, local businesses and tourist trade. Small businesses continue to enjoy an advantageous arrangements, will pay the 0.40 per cent and not 1, 4 as large enterprises.

The ASPI will enter into force only in 2016 and "transient" to allow time for the older workers on the move today to get to retirement, thanks to corporate contributions. The reform of social safety nets do not touch the ordinary fund, the special is limited to companies under restructuring. Is exceeded but the layoffs notwithstanding, introduced in 2009 to extend subsidies to small businesses excluded from layoffs. The ASPI would be the realization of the change of Government approach, the protection of the workplace to protect workers. According to the minister Fornero ASPI will cover 12 million workers, where current tools will cover 4.

Oh this is the new Reform about the work.. I know only some things 42,9% youth unrmployment and 50% of suicide and most family under a level of Dignity.