The moral in the our time

•  
  • 58
  • 2
  • 1
I don't know because the new generation of younger are stupid probably depends by their parents. A example here in my course we have some girls stupid, talking only about the problem of your hair o kidding the other guys in my course. In Italy now you can see a old man with a young girl with a age around 20-25 years. Or a man or a woman divorced with a younger guy or girls recently my country has lose the morality and for me the morality is important because maybe the morality is good to resolve some problem about the social problem in my country. So in Italy, now we have a large part of population egoist and without moral and a new generation without a future. Every one to should be Humanist is a comprehensive life stance that upholds human reason, ethics, and justice, and rejects supernaturalism, pseudoscience, and superstition.Many Humanists derive their morals from a philosophy of Ethical naturalism, and some acknowledge a science of morality.

The International Humanist and Ethical Union (IHEU) is the world union of more than 100 Humanist, rationalist, secular, ethical culture, and freethought organizations in more than 40 countries. The Happy Human is the official symbol of the IHEU as well as being regarded as a universally recognised symbol for those who call themselves Humanists (as opposed to "humanists"). In 2002, the IHEU General Assembly unanimously adopted the Amsterdam Declaration 2002 which represents the official defining statement of World Humanism.

All member organisations of the IHEU are required by IHEU bylaw 5.1 to accept the IHEU Minimum Statement on Humanism:

Humanism is a democratic and ethical life stance, which affirms that human beings have the right and responsibility to give meaning and shape to their own lives. It stands for the building of a more humane society through an ethic based on human and other natural values in the spirit of reason and free inquiry through human capabilities. It is not theistic, and it does not accept supernatural views of reality.

Naturally the Humanism to born in Italy with the master Leonardo da Vinci is a comprehensive life stance that upholds human reason, ethics, and justice, and rejects supernaturalism, pseudoscience, and superstition.[ Many Humanists derive their morals from a philosophy of Ethical naturalism, and some acknowledge a science of morality.

This type of Humanism it was called Renaissance Humanism.
Big_en2-f94e3223819fd32ef746d2bb993ffe3d