I love languages and I studied linguistics at university.
Any advice or candid comments on my English would be greatly appreciated so that I can improve it.
As for Dutch, I'm a beginner, so I'd like easy-to-understand corrections.
Here are some of my entries that might help Japanese learners:
- Useful Japanese Expressions for Lang-8: Level of Corrections
- Not-recommended Japanese Expressions on Lang-8
- Importance of Vowels in Japanese
- Voiced Sounds and Voiceless Sounds in Onomatopoeias
- Mnemonics for "Atsui" (hot) and "Atatakai" (warm)!
My interests in languages:
- etymology (origins of words)
- history of languages (philology)
- variety of languages (accents and dialects)
- phonology (pronunciation)
- second language acquisition
My other interests:
- Graphic design
- Renaissance and Baroque Music
- Singing (karaoke)
- Japanese TV dramas
** When you send me a friend request, please write something about yourself in your message. Thank you! **
For lang-8 beginners
This is group for beginners. First of all , plese find friend who can teach you the language...
Useful sites for language study
If you have any site(s) please feel free to post them... You can do that in the (Other Links:D) ...
For the sociolinguistics enthusiastics and people interested in it. Or just for people who know t...
English for Japanese, Japanese for English
For English and Japanese speakers. I will help you learn English. You help me learn Japanese.
Leer Nederlands! - Learn Dutch!
You always wanted to learn Dutch?! Then this is your Chance! Here you can ask all your questio...
☆English ⇔ Japanese☆
Ask a native speaker. ネイティブに質問！ The largest, most active group on Lang-8! This community is ...
オランダ語 Nederlands - 日本語 Japans ＜蘭学＞