He who keeps company with the wolf will learn to howl.

•  
  • 136
  • 0
  • 0
He who keeps company with the wolf will learn to howl. However, in Japan, we will not be able to howl with face to face.
I was told off for my job by several co-workers as many as 4 times. They said that I was so fast that vegetables I adjusted looked bad. They told me not to hurry.
It's true that they were faster and better than I am, because they started this work a year earlier and they were accustomed to it, but a year has passed since I started too, and then I came to be able to do faster than before, and moreover, I'm almost catching up with them at pace.
I guess they just want me not to do faster, because they're more highly paid than I am, which is my guess, though. Therefore, if I can do better and faster than they do, it'll come to be unfair. So they want to think I'm slow. They're merely thinking that way.
Since then, I decided to do my work as carefully as possible and to go slow intentionally in order to make vegetables beautiful-looking. I didn't speak any word back to them at all. I won't care any more whether there's a tremendous amount of work we have to do or not. I'm being rotten these days.