Internship Cover Letter

•  
  • 1530
  • 3
  • 1
Hello everyone, I have to write a Cover letter for my summer intership. Please help me correct it. It's very important to me. Thank you so much!

Dear Mr.
I am writing to express my interest in applying for marketing executive position in your company this summer internship.
Toyota is one of the top motor companies in the world and you are leading in Viet Nam motor maket. So, being worked and took an intership at your company is really the desire and dream of many students, include me.
Because my faculty is International Economics and Business, I have provided knowledge of economics, international trade, marketing, transaction, finance, etc. I continually excelled at almost of my economics and business course and I have won scholarships of my university and another organization three times. I also have had three-year experience in Marketing Club, one of professional and prestigious clubs at my university. My speciality in the club is External Relations and I had an opportunity to become the leader of this department. I don’t only have good marketing knowledge, but also have basic and clever communication skills. Besides, I led and made plans for a lot of events and programs in my club, my class and Commist Youth Union of Foreign Trade University. So I have event arrangement experience, too.
I believe my knowledge and skills as well as my personalities such as hard-working, enthusiasm, self-motivated, sense of responsibility, etc is going to help me complete work and assignments from the senior excellently.
I expect the opportunity to make a positive contribution to Toyota Company and expand my sales- marketing knowledge as well as employee skills.
Thank you for your time and consideration in reviewing my materials. I am looking forward to hearing from you and hope to be your staff soon.
Sincerely,
Img_hn_pc_bn300-3484a621094d33784ab18d6efd7f193a