Live a Life You Will Remember

•  
  • 1818
  • 5
  • 2
I’m sorry to post heavy topics in a row. But, some reports say that Aug. 20th, Avicii, the most famous EDM(Electronic Dance Music) DJ, was gone from this world. The detail is not clear yet, but, all his fans are mourning his death. Of course, the news is shocking to me too. When I heard his “For A Better Day” for the first time, it sounded so beautiful but fragile. After I saw articles about his death, he seemed fragile again. He must’ve been a successful musician, but he might’ve been feeling something fragile. I think that he gave many people vigor and enthusiasm. But, it seems that the reality is nothing but irony.

In his song “The Nights”, there is a phrase which goes “One day you’ll leave this world behind So live a life you will remember.” Was he really live his life he would remember? But, one thing is certain. Even if he couldn’t, many people will remember his life. I heard that a person never dies as long as we remember them, and they die just when all people in the world forget them. In his case, this might sound like a cliche, but he will live forever in our hearts.