Second Run

•  
  • 230
  • 26
  • 3
Yesterday, I went to a training school for interpreters and translators to take an exam for enrollment. I had commuted there a few years ago, but, I gave up going for some reason. But now, I really feel like involving in the fields after taking the exam. At first, while I was answering the questions, I overestimated me thinking something like “Not harder than I expected.” But, once I couldn’t follow the questions, I was so upset that the rest is history. After all, the result turned out to start with a class on the same level where I used to join. Thanks to my hobbies including Lang-8, I feel that my some skills like writing and having a variety of vocabulary are improving, but, I cannot help thinking that I really need to brush up my comprehensive capacity including listening and reading so that I get a job. And, what is different from my first-time enrollment is that the test result made sense to me before, but this time, I can’t help but say “Damn me! I will prove me wrong!” Anyway, I’m supposed to enroll at the end of this month, so I’m planning to share something that I will learn there with you.

By the way, I’d like to give you my favorite music. I think this music goes with my current situation.

Thank you for reading my entry.